Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ork Land Battleship (formerly Mystery Project), Part 10

This weekend I will heading off to the land of James T. Kirk's birth visiting family, so I'll be away for a little while.  But I figured I would post some pictures before I left.

The commenters have guessed it...it's an Ork Battleship.  Sort of...  More like an Ork Land Battleship.
You know that when something requires trusswork that it's going to be big. 

Here's a picture of one of the engine room control panels.

And a picture of the engine room--still a work very much in progress.

And finally, here's an early picture of a cargo bay.

"What, it doesn't look big to me..." (no, I didn't photoshop this picture)

5 comments:

Dencarion said...

Lovely!
It will be fun to see this monster of Orkiness besides the Emperors own ZEUS :)
Good luck with completing it - looks like a daunting taks.
Cheers
Klaus

Steel Thunder Mike said...

Oustanding! I look forward to following your progress on this project. Keep up the good work!

WAAAGH!

Nocturus said...

So that ork is what? 5 feet away from it?

Noc

Dan Eldredge said...

Nine.

Nocturus said...

...you are a sick sick man. Don't ever change :).

Noc