Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Lots of Painting

Thus far I've been spending the majority of my vacation painting. Unfortunately, as yet none of it has been 40k related, and only a little of it has been miniature painting!

First I painted my bathroom.

Then the kitchen.

Then the living room.

And finally I got to working on some LotR Orcs I've had for a while and started working on a while ago. I had been batch painting them, and as such most of them were pretty close to completion. So I was able to complete the lot of them in one day. 49 of them, in fact. These guys have been hanging over my head for a while now, so I'm glad to finally finish them!

3 comments:

Nocturus said...

Nice! I'd say that helped out your Miniatures Queue a good bit lol.

RAZ said...

I've had a batch of Easterlings hanging over my head for a while, but it's about 40 fewer figures than your batch of Orcs. I nearly worked on them the other day. Congrats on making progress in spite of your home improvement commitments.

Dan Eldredge said...

@Nocturus:

It did, I just haven't updated the queue yet. :)