Monday, December 21, 2009

An Epic Inventory


Back in the mid 90s the game I played the most was Space Marine. The game was fast-paced, exciting, and the casualties were always horrendous. While Epic 40k and Epic: Armageddon are certainly good games, I still have a bit of nostalgia for good ol' Space Marine.

Back in the day I had collected a disgusting amount of Epic scale miniatures, and recently I started digging through some of them to see what I had. I decided to whip up inventory to get a better idea of it all.


ModelUnpaintedPainted
Eldar
Avatar2
Dark Reaper Stand2
Dire Avenger Stand4
Doomweaver42
Dreadnought8
Exarch Stand4
Falcon22
Fire Dragon Stand4
Firestorm4
Guardian Support Weapon46
Guardian Stand42
Harlequin Stand4
Howling Banshee Stand2
Jetbike Stand15
Phantom Titan2
Prism Cannon2
Ranger Stand4
Striking Scorpion Stand4
Swooping Hawk Stand4
Tempest3
Vibrocannon4
Vyper10
War Walkers3
Warlock/Farseer Stand12
Warp Hunter2
Wave Serpent2
Wraithguard Stand4
Imperial Guard
Assault Stand7
Basilisk9
Bike Stand10
Bombard3
Command Stand33
Deathstrike2
Hellhound33
Leman Russ12
Leman Russ Demolisher3
Manticore6
Ogryn Stand11
Ratling Stand4
Rhino1
Rough Rider Stand10
Sentinel55
Stormhammer2
Tactical Stand28
Imperial Knights10
Knights Paladin
Knights Crusader3
Orks
Battlewagon179
Bike Stand3
Boar Rider Stand3
Bonebreaka20
Bubble Chukka Speedsta3
Command Stand21
Dreadnought4
Grot Stand8
Heavy Weapon Stand3
Boyz Stand3322
Kommando Stand3
Lifta Droppa Speedsta1
Mega Gargant11
Nobz Stand11
Shokk Attack Gun6
Skullhamma1
Speedsta1
Stompa61
Stormboyz Stand1
Weirdboy Stand2
Space Marines
Assault Stand116
Bike Stand911
Command Stand47
Devastator Stand133
Dreadnought8
Land Raider515
Land Speeder511
Librarian Stand1
Predator3
Rapier3
Razorback33
Rhino562
Robot104
Scout Stand21
Tactical Stand6288
Tarantula3
Terminator Stand10
Thunderhawk5
Whirlwind3
Titan Legions
Imperator Titan1
Warlord Titan3

5 comments:

eriochrome said...

Space Marine was the first 40K time period game I played from gw. Really did not get to play it much and left the gw scene not long after getting. I do not have anywhere near your collection but I still have what I had back in the early 90s.

http://twilight40k.blogspot.com/2008/12/epic-space-marine.html

Unknown said...

From the miniature collectors support group:

you never have a disgusting amount of miniatures, just the beginning of a museum worthy collection.

with that in mind and to encourage your fellow collectors, please post pictures of everything in the list.

Siph_Horridus said...

I second that, pics of them all slow time please. Maybe an army at a time. They are proper cool.

Dan Eldredge said...

Sigh...now I'll have to deliver...

I doubt I'll get around to putting everything up, but I'll put some pictures up soon. The paintjobs aren't all that great, but remember, I did most of it about 15 years ago...

As an aside, I also didn't include any of the Chaos models in my inventory...mainly because I was lazy.

Unknown said...

OK, it seems you need more help from the MICOSg.
1) You never have a bad paint job, it is simple a low standard so others feel better about theirs.
2) Showing your models to others it is a good investment of your time and effort so please don{t forget to include everything even that chaos scum that likes to keep hidden.